Saturday, August 11, 2007

heY!!! it'S mE!!!

secara RASMInya dis blog dirasmikan!!! *band playing*
sry ya... pak lah is busy... so can"t cum...

HEYAZ!!!! dis is my 1st blog!!! hulala!!
anyway.. i create dis blog i bcoz i m soooooooo bored!!!!
although i have tons of work 2 do!!!!

acc--bladdy stupid homework!!!!
econs- do da presentation,and da assignment!!
moral--assignment,research!!!!
eng-research!!!!!
frankly speaking--i m damn suck in research...

wat da hell!!! saya tak tau buat lah~~~~!!!!!
HELP HELP!!! DROWNING HERE!!!!!


2day i wanted 2 do my homework... really wan 2 work..but, i duuno y i jus cant work!!!
S H I T!!
i have a lot of thing 2 do lar!!!!
but but but.... haiz.....

same old thing i do at home....
wake up,eat,sleep,online,do work(say oni mar), eat, sleep...
WTF!!!!

at nite i suppose 2 go 2 da SALLEY YEH concert in setia alam... but oso tak jadi...
sumore i got free ticket....haiz...


I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!

although she is quite old... but her song is nice...
da older she is... da hotter she gets!
O M G!!

BUT... go there very sesak 1 leh....
banyak ppl n cars...
anyway.... i m still at home when my cousin n her family went....
buhuhuhuhu.....








i suppose 2 go my grandma hse every saturday... but 2 day i din go..... coz damn sian lar..
haaaahaahaaa.....
n i curi curi go 2 jaye's place... hahahaha!!!!!
i have 2 buy sumthing 4 her 2 eat..bcoz if not she wont let me in....*ish*

anyhow..i jus bought 3 packet of chips.....
da funniest thing happen is dat she got shock when i knock on her door 2 loud.... she got shock
n she tot is da those mangkali who knock on her door....damn gila lar her!!! haiz....
she oso got her roommate kan chiong!!!! hahaha!!!
both of them got shocked!!! 4 nothing.....
jaye laugh al da way.... haiz....gila 1....

n den she keep complaining about da show...SUMMER LIVE CONCERT....
wat oso she can complain.....
den suddenly she wan 2 eat pizza...den we oso cal lah.....
when da pizza guy knock on da door oso she likeeeee.... u noe lah.... again....

well... later bout 10.35 liddat i went home....
haahah!!! luckily i came home in time...
heheheh...after bout 10 minutes my dad came back....
if not den kena kao kao!!! haha!!
n now i remember dat i havent take my dinner.... walau eh!!

okok..later i wil b awake until like 3 or 4 a.m 2 continue my japanese drama "1 litre of tears"
wow!! dis show is damn emo emo emo!!!!!!
cant blief it!!!! i did cried in da previous few episod....
da show actually melted my heart.....ohhhhhhhhhhhh.......
i think i shall have my supper.....
erm.... maggi mee or campbell mushroom soup????

oops...2morow i'm going 2 my ex-school's marathon... kwang hua run!!!
but i dunno i go 4 wat leh....
may b do sum visiting... but my fren al not going leh.... should i go???
if i go den mayb i wil go duty gua....
stupid eyo ffk me!!! i put ur head in da toilet bowl!!!
haiz... go oni lah..anyway at home ntg 2 do oso...

wan 2 go watch my japanese drama d!!!!
i tel u al wat wil happen 2 AYA!!okokok... i go c now...
chiaoz!!!!! nitez.....

No comments: