Sunday, August 26, 2007

SLACKING!!!!

well... yesterday...means saturday.... i really wan 2 spend my whole day 2 buck up my studies and homework one... but i was out da whole day... geesh!!
i fetch my bro 2 tuition... fetch my mum 2 visit my great grand mother...
den go 2 da curve wif my cousin.... den at nite went mamak 2 meet up wif eyo,jun hong, vivian and sim yee.... had quite a funny nite.... den go home sleeeeeeeep....

walau eh!! i havent do anything leh!!!! even 2day i oso din do anything...i have tons tons tons of work 2 do n revise... seriously i m really slacking.... shit!! can sumbody plz control me!!!!
and my table is full of paper,notes, and rubbish!!!! geezzz.... sumbody can clean n tidy up 4 me???!!
okokok... i wil clean up later...
eng proposal due next week! i havent prepare yet!!! on my goodness!!!!
can sumbody brain wash me 2 bcum rajin a bit ah??? haiz...

No comments: