Thursday, September 6, 2007

mengulang kaji-ing

yesterday....well, same case like al my "sisters" in class..... i also did my accts like until 2 sumthing... n 2day i really am tired... but i am totally awake during bcp... ha ha ha!!!! coz me,jaye n melinda is doing stupid thing.... n da nice,sweet and cute voice of melinda(erk!!) is actually singing some children song.. she really make me n jaye laugh like hell!!! love u melinda!! hehe..

actually i oso duno y 2day mich lee,judith is so damn emo... n
"point three fm 2day has sum technical
problems...n has a major breakdown,
sry 4 da inconvinience"
oso...he he...i think is mid-sem is near n 2day we have to hand up our "gradable" accts work gua... sian!!! after lunch than we go econs... n again melinda makes da whole class laugh again!!!! hahahah!!! i wasnt really paying attention in accts lecture... erm.. can say dat i din even listen on wat is she talking....
after dat.. suppose 2 go yum cha with mun mun n kimmy but dun have edi den we go chit chat in m floor wif carmen,queenie n benazir...oooo they r toking bout love...wow....

i tak tau lah!!! suddenly i really got the mood to study edi!!! hahaha!!! FINALLY!!!
alhamdulilah!!!!! thank god!!!
i did only finish 2 lecture of econs.... i oso did 2 essay for mr.andrew to check...
oh.... i m so proud of myself..coz... i m STUDYING!!!!! i m so semangat da whole nite... nice.... congratulation to me...
i did take my nap bout like 2 hours+...
but i stil did sumthing rit... n plus!!! i drank i cup of tea....there goes my night!!! i m THE OWL!!!!

No comments: