Tuesday, January 15, 2008

christmas 2007

this is 25december2007
chilling...
the boyssss
from left is wei zhen, wei siang(the 2 brothers), my younger bro, chen chee, isaac, and my yougest bro, chen shin, and youngest cousin, wei bhin
tearing presents
hahaha!!!! this is how we kiss in the family!!! hahahaha











24th december 2007



the kids..
from left is... karen, yan ni, jia hui,han en, chen chee, miranda and yan wen

singing christmas song

cousins and fei's bbbfffff, shin hong


me and my aunty julinda


ok la.. ppl scared flash mah

ok lah.. i cheat her i off da flash d...hehehe


miranda, han en , ying fei and my sis

my bro and my god-bro



uncle ding, me and shin hong


this is wat i call mother daughter love...





this was my aunt;s christmas tree.. using a 10 mega pixel canon camera

he is only 3..


new way of kissing.



like father.. like son...





ok.. i noe its been a while since i blog...
computer rosak mah....

so....

now only i blog lah!!!!


























No comments: