Wednesday, August 6, 2008

C h a p t e r 104


hmm.. what can i say..
this week is the 2nd week of my 1st sem already...
of course.. i gotta adapt to
new environment, new friends, new life
sigh..
last time i really beria-ia wanna go college..
but now..
sigh...
thinking going to class...
talk to no one.. not really close with all those newbies.. class was BORING!!!

can u imagine like...
i sit in the class...
very paying 100% attention on what the lecturer is talking..
not talking... not EVEN mumble a SINGLE WORD...
so guai guai there...
OMG!!! its like... ERGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

and my 1st management class was so BORING until i nearly doze off!
so i decided to skip the 2nd class.. which means today... hahaha!!!!
i ter-skip my 1st business law class also coz... i couldnt WAKE up..
oh dear.. i was once a ALARM CLOCK man... wats happening to me!!!!
but seriouslly no dorongan la... no dorongan in anything...
my life without my SISTAS is so dull...
sometimes i feel so lonely..
i feel so pathetic.. feel so sorry to my life... myself..
many people ask me " hey grace! y u're in subang" wth...
what more can i say.. can i tell u that.. i'm so bored in my new college that i rather spend petrol and money just to come and have 1 HOUR lunch with my "sistas!"

sometimes i am so like!!!
so desparate!!!! in a way like.. i purposely come all the way to pj or sunway just to go yum cha with my frens for like 1 or 2 hours then i go home..
or i will just pump in rm50 petrol and go driving and speeding along the highway...
yeah.. without any direction... but some how will still reach the same destination... my "home" yea..which i call that as so called "home" =(

the friends here and there( i mean in foundation) is like totally different people..
seriouslly.. is like they are so... DIFFERENT!! is hard for me to explain...
no offence...
but..
its like going to secondary school again...
sigh..
u may think SOMETIMES i'm lame.. but they are like...ERGH!!! way worst!! and some of them.. i really wanna give them a slap and few more whacks on their brains!! coz i really duno WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE THINKING!
the only good thing is that i got no class on tuesday and friday.... hmm..
ok.. i'll stop my complaints for now...

nitez..
oh god!! 2morow 9 o clock class.. pray hard i can wake up =)





*struggling*
*suffocating*
there no reason for me to laugh like i used to =|

No comments: