Monday, August 18, 2008

i wont deny that money is very important.. it is.. because without money life is nothing..
but is it that important until u make me actually hates you
yeah.. i really hate u..
not only money is worth more than anything, more than ur family
and sometimes you are such an fucking idiot that "ye man" until it is so unbearable!
tell also kena, dont tell also kena, i have really no idea what more can i do..
yeah, just gotta admit, all is my fault, but my stats result, second chance is all i need..
it is so hard to take out both hands and ask for money.. i really hate to do that, thats y i work, no matter i am sick or what.. cant deny my pay is quite good, i can afford to spend and buy what i want and to go where i want to go...


Fuck You.. YEAH!! i m so happy to say this

if you ask me when is the happiest time of my life?
i would say.. as long as i'm out and OUT.

No comments: