Wednesday, September 3, 2008

C h a p t e r 112

hmm.. what can i say about today...
jus 1 word
FaRK!!!!!
damn suuuei!!!!!!!!!!


there goes the story..
yup.. i was so semangat to go to attend management class...
and then i found one beautiful parking spot outside college...
and i park it..
and...
just when i wanted to put my car key in my bag...
out of no where.. also without realising there's someone trying to SNATCH my bag..
and there goes my handbag that is only 2 and a half weeks old!!!!!
*ergh*
and i just look at my *infant* bag got in the hands of the snatch theft... =(
oh my babyyyyyyy!!!


well, i almost fell.. but i think my legs are quite stretchy...
lucky enough because there's no injuries..
but,
my ASSET!!! all GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omFg!!
it just happen within seconds.. yea.. seconds..


but i think i am consider as lucky..
because..
1) i was suppose to take $$ from the bank.. but luckily i did not
2) no injuries inccured
3) i didn't lost my car key , house key and handphone
4) i only have RM5 in cash in my purse!!!! yes.. all in RM1 note!!!!

hahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hhahahahaha!!!!!
hahahaha!!!!

the snatch theft DAMN STUUUUPID!!! i'm unlucky, but so do them!!!! hahahah!!!!
sure they damn za dou when they open my purse!! H A H A H A!!

if tomorrow u see on the newspaper, there's 2 snatch theft being hit by a car and die on the spot..
most probably it would be a metallic colour wira..

*sigh*
have to re-do all my i.c, license, student card, atm card, and all those member card...
DAMNNNN mafan..
after i make the police report.. which take few freaking hours!! damn babi!!!

of course if i can claim my LOST from my dad.. its not really a bad thing coz i get to everything NEWWWWWW!! but if canot claim then really hailat looooooo...

i think friday i need to go shopping already!! hahaha.. if i can get $$$ from my papa..
pray hard!!!! gimme... gimme gimme MORE!!!!

geez, mid term test and ASS-ingnmentSSSS are dueing soOOoon!!! omg!! i need to study already!!
can someone just tell me to stoppp playing poker and start studying!!!!
*sigh*

No comments: