Tuesday, September 23, 2008

C h a p t e r 117

today is the "guilty day" for me
i think... i killed a puppy today *sobs*
when i am on my way to fetch my bro to tuition
when my car ter-run over the puppy that time..
it was like having a severe heart attack!!
well, i really felt very very sorry and guilty..
but it was the puppy who came up suddenly and its too late to break..
after i break so hard, i saw the puppy still running to the other side with an injured leg..
i think i was so worried bout the puppy that time, i quickly went back to see it..
but..
it was too late..
it just lay down there, motionless, and i don't even dare to touch it..
Oh My God... this really makes me a sinner
i feel so so so so so bad...
the guilty-ness just surround me..
i really felt the uneasiness... uncomfortable
and when i think of the the puppy's face.. i feel TERRIBLE
my goodness.. what have i done =(

No comments: