Sunday, October 5, 2008

C h a p t e r 122

yesterday i had a wonderful birthday celebration with my friends..
Jaye, alex, hing, tzun came klang to makan lunch with me.. bah kut teh it was.. hahah!!
how sweet of them to come down since the petrol cost everyone a big hole in the pocket..
hahaha...
after that, went hing's place to fix her line.. although fix for like almost an hour but still mou tao sui... so give up eventually.. called my fren for help.. but their "computer language" was pretty hard for us to understand...

rot there till around 6.30pm then went to The Curve to have dinner with..
mic, jaye, nick and joey and supposingly MELINDA CHONG!! but how nice of her giving me a present on that day... she gave me an aeroplane!!! so sweeeeeett.... YES!! she!!!! FFK!!
THANK YOU MELINDA!!!
although i told them dinner at 7pm.. but MOST of them came at 8PM!!!! me and mic was like waiting.. and waiting.. but at least they CAME!!
dinner was great!!!! it becomes greater when i was standing on the chair!! LOL

after dinner, join back jaye and her gang ,watched 'Eagle Eye' and i would rate the movie 7/10...
because the fucking guy sitting behind me keep on kicking on my chair!! that really annoys me!!!
its not like he is so tall or whatt!! ergh!
movie done then ciaoz back home.. as everyone was really tired already..



gurls RULEZZ!!

melinda and us..see mel, i still think of u =)

yup!! nick, ja, me, mic and joey!!

just wanna thank
jaye, alex, hing and tzun for temaning me the whole day although you guys were tired... and also the baskin robbin ice cream!! love it!! damn cute!!
also hing for the Forrero rocher collection =)

mic, nick, joey and jaye for coming to my birthday dinner =)
lovess!!












No comments: