Monday, November 3, 2008

C h a p t e r 127

hmm.. its been a while since i update..
nothing new..
nothing speacial..
finals coming..
but my enjin notchet start...
goodness me.. god help me laaaa...

it was nice to meet kuak at starbucks the other day..
she was as stress as ever when finals come..
nvrmind!! she can guess her name right mah.. MKT sure HD la!!
hahaha!! i'm serious ok.. =)

talk about that.. i'm also having my marketing exam..
but... so "luckily"
i'm having marketing and management paper on the same day.. *god bless me*
and law after that.. people.. please pray for me.. =(

wanted to post and update quite a number of things.. but but but but..
still havent got the pics
haiz.. time to change my phone..
OH YAAAAAAAAA!!
speaking about my phone.. when i was having a wonderful steamboat meal in serdang..
i actually drop my PHONE into the "si hang" wthhhh
that meal was the most expensive meal i've ever eaten!!

hmmm.. my college had a halloween event.. and it turn up into like a talent show ><"
i was the MC for the night.. i was darn lucky that i had wonderful partner to lead me..
i am so suck that night.. but at least.. i learn a lot of thing about how to MC an event from him..

ah well... i really cant wait for the semester break!!! i am feeeeliing soooo wanna go out can earn $$$$$$$$$$$ !!! i am really damn POK!!! wth la...

hmmm.. during the 3 months i got lots of place to go.. so neeeeeeed a lotttt of moneyyyyyy!!!
lets see..
-go penang with eugene and the gang
-might go singapore to visit my relatives and myera =)
-go sabah (although not very welcome coz she said "DONT COME DONT COME!! VERY SIEN WAN!! NTG TO PLAY WAN!! AIYAH!! BETTER DONT COME!! DONT COME DONT COME!! U ALL SURE VERY SIEN WAN!! HAIYAH!! DONT COME!!) *OOOPS* peace yo!! sam tham laaa...
-go genting with jason and the gang
-might be going langkawi gua.. still not confirm
-might also be going perth to visit vivian ah!! lols!! air asia cheap mah.. go and return 700-800 only MAH!! *i did not said that CKK said that* haiz.. rich ppl say thing memang lidat wan la..

CURRENT ISSUE!!
-petrol drop again.. HAHAHAHAHA!! goood lore.. CAN FLLLLYYY!! still it has already create a big hole in the pocket already la.. KESAN KESAN EFFET EFFECT NEGATIVE STILL EXIST.. painful
-mr. x-defence minister is president of yoU Make No Money??? go join THEM lore.. then got money lore.. ok bo?
-NGO's propose to abolish I Said mAsuk!! wasting time la.. they already say mah. I Said mAsuk no need trial one.. they say masuk..then masuk lore.. can dun wan masuk meh.. haiz.. pathetic
-after so many many long trialsssss.. kambing hitam sure the cops wan mah..coz they boh lui.. they 4 eye guy manyak money ooo.. the daughter drive LAMBORGINI wan leh.. i think so.. if not sure more exp cars wan la.. haiz.. no money.. "jit toh" lo..


so.. the moral of the story is
so people.. money is very important..
ya.. i know money cant buy everything..
but money can buy 99% of everything wore.. CORRECT???
yes.. i am correct =)

ciaoz for now... wanna study already *fuuuh!!*
i'm serious lah!
remember to pray for me for me before u sleeeeep ya!! lurveeeeeeesss!!

No comments: