Monday, November 24, 2008

chapter 128

YUP YUP YUP!!! everything has done!!!
my finals has DONE!! YIPPPEEE!!!
but one thing i am blur is that.. it is a relieve finally finals are over!! but i am not that happy about that.. at least i have something to do.. when finals is coming..
but now.. i got nothing to do...
everytime i wake up, i would think what to do.. LOLSS!!
of course, i will go work sooner or later.. but one thing is.. if i were to work.. most probably i would work as promoter, means i got to stand like 8-10 hours... and time really pass like as if i am in the world of 48 hours a day.. it do suck.. somehow, if i think in the positive way, i am getting my pay too.. just standing..

if u ask my whether did i do well in my exams..
i would say,
i do not have high hopes, i just want to pass every subject that i am taking, finish the 3 years,
if i have the financial support, for sure i will go for MBA.. then continue with my working life.. earning money and spend money.. hahahaha!!

yea.. almost all of my friends are still having their finals...
if not, they are working... or even stil having classes.. or preparing themselves for vacation...
haiz, serioslly, my life now is getting way too bored...
of course there is things for me to do.. but, i just dont feel like doing it.. yea... dont feel like doing..

i cant stay at home, because if i stay at home, only 2 things will ever happen,
that is...
i argue with my mum..
or..
my mum find something to argue with me...
then end up, we will shouting at each other until the whole neighbourhood will know...
i think the only similar things we have is... we have very loud voice...
haiz, i really wanted to stay at home to do MY THINGS.. but.. haiz.. i also duno what to say..

i think i should start thinking of my club's next year plan..
yea...i think i have a lot of things to think..
and the next edufair.. the booth and deco..
the cafe.. the cdS..

what i do almost everyday..
i think i can list out.. because it is almost the same.. hehehe..
i would sleep till the noon,
have lunch with jason and the gang or 38 gang...
go home, watch tv..
and nite.. go pool or yum cha in murni until 12... then
i would go home.. and watch movie or drama.. everyday i would sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning
yea.. thats my life..
or i am way too bored and everyone is way too busy..
i would go to the cinema...
and watch MOVIE!!
its not that bad to watch movie alone... i mean when u watch movie u wont talk also right??

about the gym thing.. i am damn fucking FED UP!!! i tell u... honestly...
DONT Join all those nonsense... if u wanna know why... ask me.. i will tell u... but not here...
S H I T!! haiz.. what to do.. it had already happened.. i feeeel so stupid...
well.. i shall stop the complaining...

oh ya...
i shall also wish goodluck to all Unisa people for their last paper tomorrow..
and also..
yee jin... her last paper in friday... hahah!! (see,i didnt forget =)

ciaoz!!
still i dont know what to do next...

No comments: