Thursday, May 7, 2009

DAORAE, Mont Kiara

my family and relatives went to have to korean BBQ dinner in mont kiara.. DAORAE..
yea.. so random...
so... we went.. yes...
the kids were so excited about this place is famous because popular korean singers came here to have dinner before such as... DBSK, Rain.. and etc...
they were damn excited! ><"

*cut* pictures time



the environment was nice


this is THE BEST thing to eat!



yups... we met Lee Chong Wei.. the world No.1 badminton player...

the orang tuaS!! haha!! din know my mom was such a poser ><""""


my bro, wen and ni

???



omg!! y is why the hell is everything is happening in such a badddddd timing!!
aiyoooooooo!!!!
tao tia la!! ADUHAIIIIIIIII!!!!

gosh this week and next week.. all my assignments is gonna due..
at the same time!
student council campaign is going on! i cant afford to lose!!!

then, i'm having my finals at the first week of JUNE!!
oMGGGG!! fcuk laaaaaaaa!!!
i need to start studying, doing assignments, run for the president, prepare my team, campaigning, preparing my speech, BES presentation, run the council, and run one event!!
luckily a few things before that i've done...
plz hail my aSS!!!

i'm going SOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

but..
everytime i'm at college...
i know i got a lot of thing to do...
but..
at the end..
i still do nothing..
seriouslly..
even i'm in college at college until like 7 or 8pm...
I NEED THE ADRENALIN!!!!!!!!!
GIVE ME THE BLADDY DARN "KAN CHIONG-NESS!!!!!"
*SHIT*


No comments: