Tuesday, June 2, 2009

KLIA, bye shamroz

ok..
it was THE DAY for shamroz to say goodbye to malaysia and hello dubai..
we miss him already..

shamroz, me and mr.victor


In the airport
shamroz and Ms.Katherine
(i miss burger king tooo!)

oxygen session :)
left: martin, eugene, owais, lynda, sufyian



checkinnnnggg in

group picture before CIAO!
ohh.. shamroz is about to cry
.
.
.
.
.
crying session
.
.
.
hugging session
.
.
.
more hugging
.
.
.
saying 'bye bye' session.
.
.
..
then
.
.
.
.
.
bye *sobs*


yesterday i went Penang along with Ms.Katherine and Puan Aini...
aiyo.. makan and makan and makan.. really bloated man.. imagine if we go stay over.. i will be really putting on weight man! haha! but it was fun.. and 1 thing bad is.. i cant get enough 'oxygen', sumore they dont like it.. when i'm back in klang sitting in the mamak with ann and jason.. i just have it continuosly.. god! i have to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mayb next year's resolution*wink*

...............good time is about to end...........................


here come the problemss
.
.
.

i really thought my ptptn issue are all sorted out..
but! its not :(
the completion of foundation cert is giving me a headache...
i did not finish my foundation in taylors.. then i did my last subject in hict..
the NOW!
both sides cant give me the cert..

if i cant get the cert.. i cant get my ptptn loan...
if i cant get my ptptn loan... i cant get my money..
if i cant get my money... i am soooooo dead!

why is so many stupid things is happening to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
one after another!!
damnnnn! sohai!! arrgh!!

No comments: