Thursday, November 19, 2009

you

i am so mentally tortured.
no kidding.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suddenly i feel like serenading,
i shall name it
"YOU YOU and YOU"

T.T i dearly miss you. in my sleep i dream of you. when i eat i think of you. when i drink i think of you. when i'm alone i think and misses u. every corner i sit i think of u. every laughter i thought of you. everyday i want to be with you. every hour i want to listen to you. every minute i'm worried about you. every second i'm thinking of you. Bits and pieces of my heart belongs to you. My feelings are all of you. My passion is about you. My hobby is loving you. i hate lying to you but sometimes its all for you. i can sacrifise all for you. i can fulfill all you want for you. i want to be there for you, no matter where or when, as long its for you. my brain is all of you. my heart cherish you. my memories are all about you. I live because of you. people ask me to avoid you, i told them "fuck you!". my world spins because of you. my clock ticks because of you. i want to protect you. i want to hold you. i want to keep u safe. i want to keep you warm. i cry because of you. i live because of you. i eat because of you. i drink because of you. i breathe because of you. i smile because of you. i'm sad because of you. i'm tortured because of you. i work because of you. i want to succeed because of you. my love is only towards you. i can die for you. I sworn my love to you. i want to be there for you. because all i want is YOU.

your love is amazing.

you changed me to be a better person. you made me a wise person. you encourge me to be successful. you motivates me to do my best. you teach me to be independent. you loved me which makes my life perfect. you cared for me. you worried about me. but you used me. you make me love you. you made me confused. you made me go mad. but, you did it because of me. you steal my heart. you rob my feelings. you give me strength. you give me hope. you give me faith. you make me strong. you, the one who gives me the will to carry on. but, why are you 'breaking' all of it? why?

I'm all out of love.
I'm so lost without you.
I'm all alone.

No comments: