Sunday, August 19, 2007

friday and saturday

erm.. ntg really happen.. i mean dat tak da special thing happen lah....

fri-i admit i was a bit emo coz i woke up late n kena sum lecture by my uncle... dat really spoil my morning... plus.. i havent finish my econs lec2 which means dat i most probably get low marks on my test....haiz....
but after dat class i oso came back 2 normal oso.... N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENAZIR!!!
after we celebrate in da classsss..... n suppose 2 go makan lunch..... but when i reach ground floor... damn pathetic... oni me,kimmy, mich lee n juju... but juju left 5 minutes later...damn!!
okokok..i understand... den we go adp makan....
den go pool wif william... o m g!!! he is damn damn damn keng!!!! he sapu me every round...
anyway..he did teach me how 2 play... n i practise... wow!! *thnx**

sat- oso ntg really happen... jus dat at nite go yum cha wif vyn gene,jia wei n hang loong...
i ajak them go laundry but they say very far... n den we jus go 2 eng ann mamak lah.. same old place... we tok from 8.45 to 11.30 pm.... time flies man....
den after dat den go back loh....
liddat loh haiz...
2 days jus pass liddat...

No comments: