Wednesday, November 14, 2007

blog is alive!!!! AGAIN!!!!

hey hey guys!! sorry ya, i know my blog has been dead for quite a while... haha... as everyone should know that i m very damn busy with my assignments and my finals mah...
and i also spend like more than 12 hours a day in da stupid library where i know i m really MUAK *vomit* edi wif library!! hahaha.. normal reaction lah..
now i really hope dat i can get good results... jus pass everything lah..i dowan 2 fail again mah.. coz no more comprehensive for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *serious*
worrying bout dis also can be also said to be da problem of insomnia during the holidays...

erm... i know this can be quite long ago.. but seriously now only i have da time to update n upload... x)
this are da pics taken during my grandma's birthday at shogun, 1u..
i think is few weeks ago gua...or one month ago.. hehehe....



fei's tongue is not as long as expected hahah!!!



cum on lah!! my camera first lah!!


this sze ling i think she is gonna get wed sooon..hahaha...

chow wei bhin is forever cute!!!


me and the prettttty reniece chua

ok lah.. not me blur mah...so its ok lah... hehehe!!

the malaysian cousins!!! n..i m damn sure that is not my hands!!!

ok this is wei zhen and his bro wei xiang... two skiiiiiny little mischievous bratzzz!!


this is a.k.a the triplets.. they laugh da same way n talk da same way.. n they act da same way too.. haha..



again... spot da difference man...




keadaan semasa di dalam restaurant... the "big"people


guess which is my mom???hehehehe

my aunties love their mama...
"i got it from my mama.. i got it from my mama" (guess wat name is this song) hehehe!!

my sis with jia hui... she can be cute.. n she can be really naughty...

ok.. again da twin.. but this time is da gurls... jia hui and karen


me and karen..she was too afraid to smile coz she is afraid of the camera flash.. huh???!!
i did not force her k!!


the next few pics is bout nicholas chow wei bhin (the name he gave himself)
........
let us welcome the malaysia's next top model!!
CHAMPION!!! NICHOLAS CHOW or peter or barney or ....

TAKE 1

TAKE 2
TAKE 3


bcoz he won da competition... so he wants us to cheer with him...
ying loo... da temporarily mummy
CHEEEERRRRZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then he drinks his champion drink... finally...

n gurls like him......

so.. kesimpulannya.. we do enjoy our time there...
n wat i found out is.. we are really the same bloooood...
u noe why... coz we all actually some how dunno rather look da same... i think
hahahaha...

No comments: