Monday, January 21, 2008

ni men hao ma??? wo hen hao because wo bu hao...

hey guys... hey meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
finals is just around the corner..
are u prepared for it???
me... no... no... nop...
kinda tired of all these already...
i will try to do my best lah.. of course..
but....
i don't know...
besides...
gotta do some serious decision on which uni to go with my damn sucky result....
i hope some one will just do and plan everything for me according to my wish...
and then it will be more not really that complicated...
so... just hope things will turn around for me in the year 2008...

i remember the poem we did in secondary... "the road not taken"
and now i m just wondering..
have i do the right choice on what i m doing now..
or should i take the road that less people has taken...
when i have the choice before i started this course...
no regrets coming here because i have meet very very good frens... that worth to remember for life....
nice but expensive college life..
but....
have i chosen the right road......
whispering to myself everytime when i am alone..
think-ing.... thank-ing.... thunk-ing.....
but i still have no idea...
what a looooser!!!!!!!
omg!!! stats... the second suckiest subject i've taken ever after bma!!!! i hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: