Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"amat" day

okay... today is a public holiday...
i have promise myself to start on my bst from today onwards...
but things just don't go as far as i plan...
it is so uncontrollable that.... i cannot control....
hahaha...
i have been out as a driver today... my goddd!!
straight after i woke up..
i fetch him to tuition...
come back... bath... eat brunch...
then fetch my mum to the dentist.... make an appointment... also on today later...
then go buy cookies for CNY...
went home after that....
half an hour later... went to the dentist again....
waited for my mum for like dunoo how long.... playing my gameboy while waiting....
then... dunoo y my mum ask me to go in...
and then... kena!!! trap!!! lah!!!!
then its my turn to sit that scarry green chair with lots of "sterile tools"
then.. there goes the procedure of
"knocking... hammering..."
then done... then pay... then go home...
then have absolutely no mood to study at alllll!!!!!!!!!!!
despite that... i have no mood to do anything..
oh my goddd.... i promise tomorrow i will start doing something.... and it's a must...
tomorrow i will do nothing but anything bout studyyyyyyy!!!!

No comments: