Thursday, January 31, 2008

speacially dedicated to...

MIC.. JAYE.. MICH.. JU.. KIMMY.. MEL.. MYERA..
and XIN YI
and the other point three DJ's..
and also my fellow frens...

On the month of February,
I have miss you guys already,
since the last day,
I have wondering what you do everyday..
except weekend because it's holiday..
I woke up in the morning everyday,
thinking of how are you today,
as I wish I see you all everyday..

separation between us will happen any way,
because avoiding is really not the way,
as I tel how I feel today,
this is what I feel every single day.

I told myself that there is a way,
where miracle shall take place in certain ways,
but if it's miracle who heads the way,
it will be what I long for everyday.

I may have miss u everyday,
but can't see u everyday,
but in my heart i hear you every single day.

there is so much I wanted to share with you all in any way,
but things just don't happen in this way,
it is so difficult to happen in my way,
but sometimes, it seems impossible in every way.

therefore, i shall miss u all in this way,


JAYE -MONDAY
MIC -TUESDAY
MICH - WEDNESDAY
KIMMY - THURSDAY
JUDITH - FRIDAY

and weekend will be off day.. if i am bored any way...



MYERA -saturday
MELINDA -sunday
XINYI- PUBLIC HOLIDAY
well, this is not planned,
because it just happens everyday.

I can't say its perfect because i still can't see you everyday,
hope that i see you someday,
telling stories in our way,
where it is interesting, funny, somehow stupid but enjoying every conversation we had in every way.

best regards to all of u everyday,
and in every way,
because this is what i pray for u guys every night before i sleep everyday.

my mood has been down nowdays,
because i miss u too much everyday,
hoping we could meet someday,
forever and ever on that day,
i shall miss the memories we had for the past 337 days,
all the good times and bad times we gone through since 27 March 2007 that day,
we've enjoy and suffered and emo-ed,
will always be a part of me,
because I will cherish every moment we had,
like how I cherish all of you all EVERY SINGLE DAY.............




GRACE GAN, 2008

COPYRIGHTED




miss u guys already...

No comments: