Wednesday, February 13, 2008

nian 30 wan

TIONG HEE HUAT ZAI!
GONG HEI FART CHOI!!
GONG XI FA CAI!!!


well... i duno where to start... results are out on this day, did not check out until the 2nd day midnight of CNY..
it is seriously a very bad start for me... and i do realise that this year is not a good year for me..
many unhappy things happen... for instance my result and arguing with my mum on the 1st day of CNY is a very bad thing to happen... besides, i lose quite an amount of money.. but ok lah, one year once.. and this CNY is really no mood for me because my "cousin" gang most of them are overseas, only left 3 of us this year, one of my aunt's family is absent.. and all the Singaporeans family left here on the third day.. erm, actually is 2 and half day..this year is really not "my" year... anyway.. who loves rat! hahaha..

the day before the 1st day of CNY.. have reunion dinner at "THE PALACE"




garret love by all female cousin(age > 13) and miranda

the unclesssss



the auntiessss

preeeeeety joe

miranda and sis, jia hui

the "uncles" a.k.a playboy

mother and sonss



FOOOOD!!!!! ME LIKE!!!!
these are some of the food managed to be captured by the camera before it "vanished"!!
the only thing about this CNY..

yee sang..

poor piglet... but it is delicious!


finzzz!!!!!! need me to describe more??!!

prawns should eat with the shell together!!!!!haha!!

headless fish...

dunno wat this call d.. but not in the favourite menu... coz... somehow until the end.. we ate less than half!


this has oyster and duno wat is the round thing, but its nice though...



hey people.. me dah send my add edi rit?? mana ang pow??!!!
hahahaha!!
=)

more pics to come!!

No comments: