Sunday, March 2, 2008

C h a p t e r 72

29-02-2008
happens every 4 years.. spend the night with eugene, eyo, krun in mamak..
saying that we should appreciate the night.. damn crap

but, another incident happen to the house behind my house, my neighbour, anutie bee's hse kena rompak!! at 7-8am in the MORNING!! OMG!!! the robbers are damn damn daring!!
she was tied up and was pushed into the toilet.. was lock in the toilet..
and after the robbers left.. she can actually KNOCK DOWN the WOODEN TOILET DOOR!!
omg lah!!

this afternoon, i think evening already lar..
was watching Alvin and the chipmunks... enjoying and laughing the whole way..
suddenly pulak mich and xinyi msg telling my stats result came out edi..
from that moment onwards, i canot even laugh.. i was STUN!!
coz i have no confidence and no preparation at all!! coz i was told that it is out next friday..
o m g!! i m so fucking stress!!! and worry!!
plus later jaye called and ask me wif a down tone.. lagi makes me more stressss!!!
ooooh goooood!!!!
seriouslly until now i havent even got the guts to check my results...
GOD !!! HELP ME!!!

*cough* i m soooooooooooooooo stresssssssssssssssss
can someone kill me???!!!

No comments: