Tuesday, March 18, 2008

c h a p t e r 79

ok....
now i'M having a dilemma...
plz help me by giving me ur comments or idea or just anything that can help me out..

now if u have known that i m currently taking my degree in hict...
but.. in a conditional offer... means i still have to finish my stats... in taylors...
if that is the case.. i have to fly 2 place a week...
which my sis, aunt and parents are seriously objecting it...

and they are suggesting that i finish my stats in taylors sambil take up part time job...

but i feel that it is like a waste of time coz only 2 classes in a week.... and i think of taking both...
havent think of the "worst case scenario" means wat if i got trouble in both... coz they say is very rush.... and of course they also very very very afraid that i cant cope it...HOW!!!!!!!


WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!
PART TIME + STATS...
OR
DEGREE + STATS = KLANG AND SUBANG
OMG!!!!!! =(c

No comments: