Saturday, May 17, 2008

C h a p t e r 89

now... i feel the distance
yea, i can feel it...

i really don't know... what is going on... very confused..
tell me... just be frank...
sudden "cold" and "heat" is making me sick...
sorry if i have said or done something wrong.. but still i dont know what have i did...

i choose to be your friend is not because of who are you...
is because of who you are....
what people think is their opinion... i have my stand.. and prefer to hold on to it..
appreciate or regret it..
your choice..


okays, just had a big big argument with my mum...
i think because of my super hot temper... and also her false accusation..
so..
GRACE GAN is up so ADOPTION...
*sigh*
now.. i do believe that... it is better to tel to yourself than telling to others..
ya... now i do feel the pantang-ness...

today is really not my day.


*sigh*
=(

No comments: