Monday, July 28, 2008

chapter 102

okay!!! 1st day to uNi..
hahahh.. feel kinda proud to say that coz finally i passed my stupid stats!!!
but feel shame coz now only i start my uni... now only i pass my stats
but i think what i gotta go on with my life..

today i meet up with my previous ecu-mates.. and some of my secondary schoolmates join me as well... hahaha!! APPARENTLY i was surprised quite a number of ppl join ecu this sem
coz from 6 person increase to 30 person..
i think the numbers will increase gradually year by year.. haha...

this sem i'm taking business edge, marketing, managment and business law.
sounds so freaky... hope its not.. i'm glad to see my crazy lecturer mr.victor.. haha!!
gotta pray hard i get the ptptn loan.. sigh

to my surprise, a few lecturer actually had gone to taylors college to teach!!
and some to sunway uni.. hmm... now i regretted to doubt the standard of this college..
anyway... now.. i'm aiming for... 1st class degree!!!!!
hahaha!!


sometimes.. i really dont understand..
u ask me to do my stats 1st then only continue..
but now u tell all these fucking bullshit
u really annoyed me!
sometimes u do make me hate u
stop telling me bout my past
all i'm paying attention now is NOW
thats why i dont mention about u all
coz.. its not what i'm proud of

No comments: