Monday, July 21, 2008

taGGed bY = MIC


7 facts about me :
1. I hate math
2. I hate stats
3. I hate numbers.. but
4. I love money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!
5. I am loud... i think so..
6. I am hyper.. sumtimes otherwise
7. Actually, i'm very shy *blush*

7 things that scares me :
1. rotan!!
2. hantu!!
3. dark!!
4. alone!!
5. being deaf!!
6. being mute!!
7. getting a G in exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 song playing in my head lately :
NEGARAKU!!!!

1. faith hill & tim mcgraw- its your love
2. jesse mcCartney- leavin
3. jason mraz- i'm yours
4. david cook- time of my life
5. whitney houston- the greatest love
6. tim mcgraw & faith hill- lets make love
7. westlife- evergreen

7 valuable things in my life :
1. MONEY!!
2. friends
3. family
4. time
5. car!!
6. luck!!!!!
7. online-able computer..


7 "First Time" in my life :
1. breathe
2. walk
3. jump
4. run
5. got no.1 in class!! *proud*
6. snorkel
7. dive

7 Words/Things i always use/say :
1. yoz!!
2. serious??!!
3. ya meh??!!
4. omg

5. aduh
6. yalah!!
7. aiyoooo!!!

7 people i tag :
1. PAN JA YE
2. FIONA WONG
4. YIN YIN
5. MELINDA (although i noe she wont)
6. MYERA (ALSO)
7. LEON CHAN

No comments: