Wednesday, February 25, 2009

genting + nu ze sui

suppose to go to Genting to attend the WLT drama awards..
then mana pulak last minute no more tickets.. @!#^*E$%@#$%
anyhow.. i'm not going home!! coz i've told my mum i'm out!!
so.. went to jason's house play WII...
then around 11pm... only we went up...
anyhow.. we still went up..
and we meet YIN!! YAY!!
balik rumah around 5.30am


then the next day...
me, ivan, jason and ann went " NIU ZE SUI" ara damansara to go kai kai...






OMG!! ivan... screw u!

thats what i bought there.. HAHAHA!!


THEN..
we went to SHIOK CAFE..
it sounds so like high class

and then,. its not...

its just a normal mamak..
LOL!!


today i really can feel some satisfation...
i wash my car..
fix my car's air cond..
cut my hair... short!

hahaha... hehehehe...

No comments: