Monday, February 23, 2009

today when i woke up, receive a msg from my lecturer...

and then when i went to find out..
i was damn dissapointed with my current uni..

the problem here is..
i've been in holidays for like 3 months already
and i've not received my results yet..
other uni got their results is like 2 weeks after their exams!!
it is so damn ridiculous!!

and the worst part is that even the timetable is not finalised yet!!
what the fucking type of uni and college is that!!

as a student.. if u're in my situation...
what would u do?

i think is the best is that..
most probable i would change my course to another uni..
mayb SNHU, ADP..
if i get exemptions..

sigh.. now i am in deep trouble if i tel my parents and sisters about it

sometimes, when i wanna put faith and trust into something new..
the management have to do something..

and when i talk about my college's management...
i would say...
" FUCK THEM"
damn worthless pigs!!

OUT!!

No comments: