Monday, March 2, 2009

break dance!

usually u can see that big kids like us do break dancing...
but..
my cousin... only 4 years old..
can already did that..

hahaha!!!

THE NEXT BREAK DANCE KING!!


GO GO GO!!
*music starts*















*finally he's tired after 20 minutes*


hahaha!! my naughty little cousin...
although he always give me bruises when we're having "War"
or...

he is my mum's SECRET WEAPON!! to wake me up in the morning...
u know why...
it is because...

he can just *POOP* JUMP on me *backbone touches the nerve, then sends signal to wake me up a.s.a.p to avoid backbone fracture*
this 20kg super duper hyper active 4 years old kid!! with the height of 7 years old boy!!
i really wonder when i'm going to have bone fractures because of this rascal!

anyway.. i still love him...very much....hahahha!!

semester 2 starts... BUHUHUHUHUHUH!!

No comments: