Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scarlet, Cinneleisure

hahaa.. it was the COUSINS NIGHT OUT!!!
STRICTLY!!! NO PARENTS ALLOWED!!!

yup.. we went to scarlet during the second night of CNY...
this was really the 1st time.. all of us went!!
damn SYOK!!
one of the best night...
of course.. all of my other younger cousins been "de-virginizeD"!!!
one FANTASTICA night!!
we dance ourselves out... and to some of us do feel damn surprised how well some of our cousin can really danced.. and drinked!! hahah!! anyway
gotta thank Glenn and Joanne for the liquors =)


shin wae(my sister), steph, me and joanne


Glenn!

fei, joe, wei yoong, joanne

me and fei


jo, joe, steph, telen

sarah, me , loo


haha!! wei liang already DOWN!!
need more pratise!!

YO!!


hahah!! telen in syok-ness!!






gariet and me

steph!!

shin wae, telen, steph
i was not the only red face "guan gong" there..

jo and DRUNKEN JOE!!





WOOOOO!!!





the 2 HARDCORES

in DOUBLE syok-ness!!!


steph, shawn(coordinator for the night), jo and me

two lovable cousin brothers... AWWWW



FIVE.... TEN!!!!!!!!!

CHEESEEEE!!!

as u can see, after much puking, finally he managed to walk..


i think we should have more outing!!!
hahahah!!!

today's class was HORRIBLE!!!
almost fell asleep due to BOREDNESSSSS!!!
oh god!!!
canot canot canot...
must pay attention!!!
....zzzzz...
OMG!! assignments!!!
arrrrrggghhh!!!!

No comments: