Thursday, April 2, 2009

i just had a wonderful dinner with Mr.Victor, Ms. Katherine, martin, owais, eugene, matthew and valerie.. we talk a lot as all of us are from the college.. i do enjoy it as all of them are very very friendly and somehow i do learn a lot of things from them..
of course i show deepest appreciation to the both that has helped a lot in problems that seems "unlogical" to settle..

then i came back..
there my sister goes with the joint account thing again..
fucking make my veins turn green!
i was damn furious!! i just explode!
i mean i told them a gazillion time already.. steady and firm on my decision that i don't want to joint my ptptn account with her.. they are still talking about it as if dont they understand english..
if course i have my reasonnot to joint..
which mainly because my working pay is also banking into this account..
then she said ask me open another account.. Fuck la.. i'm not that free
another thing is of course i will not spend my fees money.. if not how am i suppose to pay my fees.. then they also start talking cock there... what i want to do with the extra money is my problem.. but the fees money i will never touch it
of course they will always ugut me saying that..
"if u want us to pay for u 1st when the college want you to pay before the ptptn comes.. we wont borrow u any money"
FUCK them la.. they are the one who doesnt want to come up with the money to let me continue my studies.. that is why i HAVE to borrow loans.. cb!
if not i wont be so pek cik everyday have to settle this problem with all those snake head pig brain people in the college..
i tel u.. confirm on saturday when i go to my grandma's house... when all the aunties is there...
i sure kena lecture until.. i cry also no use
what i face no one will know as i dont tell.. everyday i have to meet those useless people or write this or that.. making my life so miserable!!
but also there a good thing.. that is i'm able to meet capable and nice people.. besides i also learn quite a lot of thing from it... i know well about few kinds of things.. haha

there is already so many problems in college.. come back home.. they just want to argue useless things..
sometimes people thought i dont like to go home.. but seriouslly speaking..i want to go home.. u know.. go home relax and all those thing..
but if i cant get a peace of my mind.. i dont see the point of going home and face those kind of bullshit..i rather stay out.. and go home when everyone is asleep...

i shall stop complaining...
hmmm..
i'm helping out at the MAPCU at PWTC for my college this saturday and sunday..its like a education fair.. so anyone interested to come?? hahaha..
anyone espeacially form 5 and 6!! if you don't know what to do next or what to do?? come attend!!
there's a lot of thing running in my head.. sibeh tao tia..
ciao for now :)

No comments: