Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm tired.
Mentally tired.
Physically tired.
Really tired.
Tired of fighting.
Tired of "killings".
I give up.
Whoever wants to win, you win.
Whatever, I don't care anymore.
I want to find a place to lean on, sleep peacefully.

Despair.
Why trouble always "defined" me.

I want my life back.

I want my friends back.
got to admit, i miss JMMKJ, i miss Point 3's, a lot a lot

I want to go back to the life I have back in Taylors.

I am in hell.

How am I suppose to focus when all the bullshit going on?

WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF GOD HAS EYES! HAS EARS!!
THEN LOOOK! AT ME!! LISTEN TO ME!!!
SEE HOW PATHETIC I AM!!
LISTEN HOW SUFFERING I AM!!!
WHAT HAVE I DID WRONG!!
WHY IS ALL THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!
WHY ME!!! WHY!!!!

i must be strong, independent. HELOO!!! i'm a human!! for god sake!! not ROBOT!!!! even robot has a ON OFF switch!
I'm in a WAR, all by myself, alone, what do you expect more from me???!!

i'm so gonna sick soon, having real headache now..
having a sprain neck..
someone... save me

there is up and down in life, obstacle in life,
but its just to "heavy"... for me to bear..

too heavy :..(
I'm out of tears to cry
I surrender.

No comments: