Wednesday, November 4, 2009

story

Below are the words:

what
just for the sake
don't know
why
stupid
confusion
jeopardize
idiot
denial
disappointment
sad
pathetic
affection
confidence
promise
paradise
respect
love
usefulness
capability
appreciation
nothing
blame
worth?
care
concern
silent
lonely
impressed
fail
hope
blank
mountain
climb
trust
sacrifice
advice
forgive
forget
everything
nothing
realize
late?
hatred
anger
disbelief
absence
spare
happy
to loved
to be love
to care
relationship
bullshit
outsider
stranger
want
wish
no one
stars
dust
sarcastic
heavy
hurts
kills
convenience
fame
money
not to be seen
ego
feelings
give up
harm
protect
mean?
dream
you
successful
lie
but
me
feel good
motive
encouragement
important
true
depress
slave
there
me
none
believe
I'm
trouble?
heart
pain
as
knife
stabs
reality
realistic
but
can't
afford
brave
face
again
fake
untrue
tried
mask
cheated
don't matter
money
truth
unbelievable
loyalty
belonged
gap
calculative
sensitive
not shown
always
strong
keen
pretend
sincerely
but
end?
background
ok
too generous
rubbish
useless
worthless
illogical
unexplainable
exploit

i hope what is happening is not true, but is that called self-denial? must there be a wall, gap in between? i think because i'm stubborn enough not to believe. because, its all my fault.

from the words and sentences above, form a story, because it is my story.
tell me if you have form one, if u formed correctly, TGI Friday on me :)

I'm so confused, i don't know what to do, all this while everything i've seen are so untrue, everything i believe are so untrue, everything i wanted to be seems so impossible, i don't know what had happened, i truly can't believe.

maybe i'm still too naive, i thought i'm strong, keen, wise enough, but i'm not. So not. in the end, I'm nothing but just an ordinary college student which is so not focus.

I sacrifise so much, which i always tell myself it is worth anything in the world, but in the end, not only its worthless, its totally useless... i have no expectation, is that wrong?

I want to learn, willing to learn, i thought I was given the chance, again I'm wrong.
I was once very proud of what I've been given, felt so lucky, proud.. the feeling is like.. "OH! FINALLY" but now.. its just another big slap of the face.. and also time to put my head into my ASSHOLE!
Help me!

so ironic :(

No comments: