Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Awake!

It is now 2.10am, i'm still definitely still awake..
this insomnia thingi just f*ucking up my life!
hell yeah!! i'm thinking what to do!

This week is my semester break, but actually i wanted to do some revising on my subjects *seriously* and START my assignment... BUT as usual, when the mood is not present... everything gonna be absent :)
MY Philosophy!

This new blogger setting thing is sooooo weird, when i press "ENTER" the thing actually goes up to the previous sentence.. ADUH!! I'm soo a tech-noob! My backache is giving me a horrible time in bed. i think i have to go to the chiropractor..

Lets talk about the weather here in Msia *what a good topic* LOL
the f*cking weather is giving me pimples!! on my face!! on my pimple-less face for the past 20 years!! sorry jaye, no offense.. teehee
the very hoTTTT weather is giving me rashes!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!
and, i'm SO DAMN LUCKY!! my air-cond is OUT OF SERVICE!!!!! imagine.. shit! its like sleeping in a oven!! and the weird smell from the drain!! SHUCKS!!!

AIyo! I really need to lose some weight! my tummy is HUGE!! ok.. no more beers for me..
so many things running in my mind..
will be helping up Jonathan with the upcoming Klang Superstar Competition and Fete De La Musique..
Hope it goes well bah!

Today Martin leave Msia for Pakistan.. then Vietnam, all the best to him.. and..
now.. the advisor my my club is gone for i think 4 months, my both my Culinary Arts Club in both college is hanging in the air.. wtF!! i'm so going to be so NUMB on all those matters already ... no point doing just for the sake of doing and for the sake to temporarily "syok-ness"!

All of a sudden, i remembered the korean drama, 1 Litre of Tears, the theme song, Only Human by K, amazing, everytime i listen to it,  it touches deep down to my heart.. so EMO!
The drama, my god!! the only drama that can eventually make me cry! I mean in every single episodes!! except the 1st episode.. after that, SHIT! i'm a crying babe!! thnx to Kimmy for the introduction of this drama.

Ohya!  i got my debit card from Alliance Bank, and now i'm wondering..
why I apply that card for?
its not like i have so much money and so many things to buy.. Ciu!

No comments: