Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its been a loooong time

yeah! ITS BEEN A LOOOOOONG TIME!!! today had an outing with Kimmy, Judith, Jaye, Mich Oon and Hui San.. Its been a long time since I meet up with them.. These Taylorians are very busy people!! IT IS VERY VERY VERY HARD TO MEET THEM  EVEN THOUGH APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN MADE LIKE GAZILLION YEARS AGO!! But in my heart, Mich Lee, Yee Jin, Xinyi and Chee Cheng, all of you are present, I can sense u all!! HAHA!!

I missed the K session, but was able to meet them up at S.Pyramid to catch a movie, Be Human, god damn funny weiiii!! GO WATCH!! haha, singapore movies are always up to the expectations.. Then, Teluggong it was for dinner, SCRUMPTIOUS seafood meal!! till the bill goes up to RM160.. worth it but frankly speaking the standard of the seafood seriouslly dropped a lot!! the sup lala is the only dish i felt satisfying.. Was able to catch up with PART of the gossips, stories and dramas!! HAHAHA!!
 will post some pictures up when i  got it from Ju.  

ME HAPI TODAY :)

Am I doing the right thing? Or I should forget about it?? F*uk!

No comments: