Wednesday, February 20, 2008

C h a p t e r 67

after much discussion.. finally made up "half" of my mind.. coz i still have doubt on it..
whether to go into Help.. going into Edith Cowan University which is located in Perth, Western Australia..
i think most of the people might not know this uni.. and the ranking of this uni is not as "high" as unisa..

the good thing of going into HICT is that besides saving tons of money, and this time they offered a Help Trust Saving Fund.. that is i can go into any uni offered in that college itself for only rm33,000, and this 33k is for 3 years of my degree.. its normal fee is like 57k or more jus a few k difference from unisa..

-and coming back to my own 'territory'..
-will be seeing my very old frens...
-meeting.. also my old frens.. but seriously different 'channels' *sigh*
-my hse to that coll is like from pangsapuri to main campus.. maybe jus further a bit
-the area of that coll is like only 1 pathetic 1 floor!! but the compound is much bigger that adp..
-lots of parking
-no one to pull ur car away
-rm1 for whole day parking or u even don't need to pay... and its under shade..
-u only need rm5 to have a satisfying meal
-its 'my' area... i'm the boss!!!! haha.. joking...
-same old ppl and same old enviroment...
-don't really know the quality of the lecturers..


i really wanted to stay back and go into unisa.. of course the main thing is i can be with my friends again and.. it offer internship for the last few sem.. and of course.. subang is the centre point of everywhere... u noe wat i mean... of course.. unisa and uce.. of course unisa ranking is higher.. of course.. when that is the place u started.. that will be ur main choice of u staying back..
here got everything.. except foosball.. and i dun really play anyway..

i really doubt that i will be happy here in ECU, duno why...
maybe bcoz... "my place" is not here... *sigh*

gotta start studying my stats, 2morow and friday going to tcher's consultation hour..
haizzzz.....
langsung tiada mood nak start... but i dun wan gg leh...
will push myself...

hmm... nowadays i've been addicted to AMERICAM IDOL!!! AND AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!!

i tel u... nowdays i really have insomia.. and the coughing jus make me have sleepless night!!
omg!!! but the worst is.. i've been onlining like an owl who don't sleep at nite..
my mom everyday complain and nag like shit!
and my mum had to ask my sis to take the modem away!!!!
fuck fuck fuck!!!
hate this hse more than anywhere else!

No comments: