Monday, February 25, 2008

C h a p t e r 70

hey yoz people.. i just finish my supp stats paper a few hours ago..
yesterday night was like people like me would not want to end..
geez..i was awake until 4 a.m in the morning.. and i actually wake up 7 in the morning..

after the test... i was like really mourning... for my stats paper... oh god.. plzz.. let me pass my paper.. i cannot resist any more 'surprises' .. i will GG for sure...

after the test, went a.c yum cha in a.c with ron, fuu yi, joey and gurl, nick, sherryn and her friend.. and all of us jus ordered "shuit cha".. hahah!!! ice chinese tea!!!!
because all of us are damn broke coz all our allowance are being cut cut cut!!!!
haizzzz... life is so suck for us... bst worst still!!!
dun wanna talk bout it, i will just pray everyday to all kinds of god so that i can pass this pathetic paper..

suddenly we talk about TBF and TBS.. joey came up with a very stupid name...

TBS- The Best School
TBF- The Best Foundation


erk!! damn zha dou!! den i jus add this two sentences 2gather into
"we are studying THE BEST SCHOOL and taking THE BEST FOUNDATION"

HAHAHA!!! i think we really should be proud to be a TAYLORIAN!! ok...hahahah!!!

was yum cha-ing half way then my aunt call saying that she need my car, omg!! and my sis called and say ask me go fetch my bro from skol!!!
y today????!!!
i was planning to makan with mich lee and melinda!!! omg!!! after that go watch movie!!!!
everything got to be canceled and went home at 12.05pm... in the early afternoon... goddd!!! this is the 1st time i came home from the subang this early!!! seriously the 1st time!!!

on my way back, then i received a call, my aunt saying that she needs the car at 4pm.. 4pm!!!!!!
coz she cancel her appointment d... !!!!!!!!!!
omg lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then, my bro suddenly came back wif my another aunt saying that he can come back early today.... wtf!!!!!!!
means i am not borrowing my car to my aunt until 4pm!!
and i don't need to fetch my bro!!!
i'm trapped!! at home!!! oh lorddddddd!!!!!

now, i m all alone at home.. dunno wat to do... and i have ntg to do!!!!
and i'm blogging for no reason!! jus to waste time until i think of what to do!!!!
ohhhhhhhh.....
now i shuld be eating and watching movie, enjoying myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit lah!!!!! like that also can ah!!!!
waloooo eh!!!!!!!



OK.. here is a pic where at 1st i was very confused what was that, and have no idea on what is that... after i actually found out... i was damn dumb!!!

and guess what
.
.
.
.
.

the "thing " that i thought was ME!!!!

it was taken in MY ROOM in MY BED!!!!
she put her blanket on my head.. and don't even realise.... geeeez!
o m g!! joanne took this pic when i was very sound asleeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!
ergh!! she woke up 1st... coz i darn tired.. sleeping like a pig!!!! coz we went velvet... came back at 4 in the morning... i also did not thought that she would wake up earlier than me...
i feel damn stupid when only i seriously look at the pic..
hahahahah!!! funny... stupid... and i'm *speechless*
WALaoooo-EH!!!

No comments: