Saturday, March 8, 2008

C h a p t e r 75

ok..
after i crack my head for so long.. and i have depressed and stressed for so freaking long..
where it has also effect my mood on getting in our national election...

and i've decided, to turn to my last resort..
that is the infamous PTPTN loan... where it is applicable to anyone
to continue my studies in very infamous HELP international college of technology...
geez.. i''m pathetic... but!
i feel very lucky and really feel very grateful MS.WONG, the ECU programme director coz she helped me out in getting the KLANG COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP.. which it will pay half of my tuition fees.. and she's giving me a 2nd chance, also trust me.. *SOBS

and its a relieve, and the rest i will pay the rest with the PTPTN loan...
and there is so much i have to do.. such as going to the bank..and etc..
i really have no idea on i will have to borrow ptptn loan.. geez.. things cant be predicted rit??
today.. i go apply everything and.. ya.. now it still goes well.. hope it goes well after that...

after that, i do feel quite relieve... and went pyramid shopping with QUEEN YING...
at last... then balik rumah after "strolling" around pyramid...
k lah.. i promise u..one day... i'll buy u the guess bag and purse for u la.. ok?? =)
but there are still a lot of things that running in my head, some doubt, worries and its not a good feeling... geez..

ok, next monday.. mean 2 days 1 day later..i'm going to start class... and today i just apply..
i m so last minute.. guess this i cant really changed...
jus like when foundation year, i was late 1 week and sunday i register, the next day, i go college..
i hope i can meet a friendly fren like mich la... really.. coz i m shy...haahaahaa!!!!
coz i'm not really good at meeting new ppl.. and i hope i'm not the one who ice breaks 1st.. i'm so no good at it...

*sigh* i really doubt i will be happy there... coz its only 1 freaking floooooor!!!!
worst than adp!!! omg!! how am i gonna survive!!! only cybers cafe for entertainment!!!
tiu tiu tiu tiu!!!!!
and sumore i have to retake stats in taylor's... MEANS...
i m so gonna be superwoman!!!! or ironwoman!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIZ.. tak han sei mge tak han peng..

but at least now, i can continue my studies..
although i might be look down by my own parents and also my own relative..
or always being scolded and nagged... but i dun care anymore..
i'm so gonna fuck them up if they started.. coz i can stand no more!!
no more unreasonable!!! no more!!!!
they try me.. then i will let them try..
home will just gonna be my hse where i eat and sleep if all these unreasonable fucking nonsense keep going in!!! i did that once and i can do it twice..

ok, now i am so not ready for the new school and new life here... where i m really bearing the responsibilities coz i'm taking loan..but the best is.. i'm gonna have my MONEY!!!! pocket money has been stopped supplied to me since last year... *sigh*.... and i got the scholarship interview next week.. so wish me luck...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

oK...
JMMKJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
NEXT WEEK I WILL DATE U ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!
better be ready for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF NOT!! I WILL HUG KISS AND LICKKKK U ALL
UNTIL U ALL FEEL LIKE U'RE TAKING A BATH!!!!!

GRACE GAN
DAH KEMBALI!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


No comments: