Monday, March 10, 2008

c h a p t e r 77

ok.. today was the 1st day to the HELP international college of technology..

Q:how's college?
A: okok... below average.. taylors is millions time better..

Q:how's the toilet?
A: i still got no idea where it is..

Q:how's the lecturer?
A: my business edge lecturer is funny, outspoken...but somehow stupid.. but he morning calls student... thats real cool... we might call him uncle victor.. he is darn friendly
accts was quite bored...

Q:meet any new fren?
A:nop.. coz i'm shy... heehee... seriious laaa...

Q:how's ur loan and all those stuff??
A: it is so complicated.. if u want to noe.. i have to explain to u... one on one.. but better not la.. coz.. u will be so bored...

ok.. now only i know that my course is an external course..
means all my assignment and exams got to be "export" to australia for the lecturer there to mark...
and my presentations will be recorded to be "export" to them for evaluation..
wow!! is it a good or bad thing?
omg!! i'm eating lunch alone!!!! omg!!!!

all the loan thing is really fed-ding me up la... it is so like complicated...
before i get the loan and scholarship thingi...
my dad has to pay for the 1st sem and of course i will give him back after i got all those those.. but..he sooooo reluctant... and really giving me the feeling like i m going to persuade him to invest into "skim cepat kaya"..i mean fake investment la... omg!! i jusy hate it la..
and of course, he's not paying my fees and is like lifting a big burden out of him and still when i ask for my allowance and he is like giving nonsence and talk as if he should not give me a penny coz he dun wan me to continue business...
wth!! he is acting like i jus did rob a bank!!! shit hell i duno how to explain also...

but my timetable is quite rush.. 4 hours straight without break...
monday to thursday -- 9am till 1pm
but thursday-- 9.30am till 1.30pm
friday-- off

ok.. i cant wait for wednesday and thursday coz i'm meeting the GANG!!! hahahah!!!!

No comments: