Thursday, March 27, 2008

C h a p t e r 82

had a wonderful and very unwonderful day... today... y??
coz its the spiderwick day and...BANG BANG day...
just let the pics do all the talking la...
in pyramid,
and of course we always do "our" thing


1ST ELEVATOR

2ND ELEVATOR
3RD ELEVATOR
and wow!!!


madeline, mich, kim, yawn

oh!! we really din realise that yawn was there

mich sempat take the pic b4 yawn... u noe... 3rd stage..wahahaha
"honey... anyone?"
=)

xinyi and mich



can guess who's shoe were those?

4TH ELEVATOR

5TH EVEVATOR

STILL IN 5TH


6TH ELEVATOR

7TH ELEVATOR
WOW!!!
we are FANTASTIC!!

elevator done then.....
in the TANDAS!!
take 1
take 2
take 3
take 4
take 5
if u wonder who ARE the link where to put the name
"human-pig-munks"
hehe.. now u noe..
nice name rit..


take 6
and finally done with the toilet taking pics

we do meet ron, eng sim and the gang also..

soon after i drop xinyi and kimmy off KTM...
and there goes the nightmare....
BANG!!!
in front of the freaking KTM!!!
and there goes my 538... becomes 444 because now i in need of $$$
i think this is one thing telling me its time to change my car rit, heheehhe

"fly money fly.. fly money fly... fly money fly... fly up to the sky...shalalalalaa"
ok its a song...

the pic mich has been waiting for..
=(

and ya..
last but not least... i have beeeeen very very very very very very very the suei!!!!!
i knock my head which is giving me headache now.. since like last week!!
and i look like a u noe the fish with a very super big head...
i bang my leg to the stupid gate...
blisters is conquering my legs...
and now..
my car...
lucky me huh...
fuck!! I NEED A LIFE!!!!

No comments: